1. CU Camper treats personal data in accordance with the relevant provisions of data protection law. The following explains what data is processed in the context of the booking. By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, the customer consents to the storage and use of data to the extent set out below.
2. All personal information entered as part of the booking will be encrypted using at least a 128-bit SSL encryption method, recognizable by the closed display of a key or lock icon in the bar of the browser.
3. In the context of the rental car booking, the following data are collected and stored: Salutation, first and last name, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number and expiration date. These data will be disclosed by CU Camper to third parties only to the extent necessary to process the booking and debt collection and for communication with the customer. The following personal data will be transmitted to the camper provider: title, first and last name, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number. In the case of online bookings, the IP address is stored to prevent abuse.
4. In order to improve the service, CU Camper will inform selected customers about special promotions by e-mail some time after the return of the rental vehicle. If the customer does not want to be corresponded by e-mail after sending the booking confirmation, he/she can object to this at any time. There are no costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic tariff. This can be done by using the unsubscribe link or by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
. with the e-mail address provided during registration.
5. The customer may at any time request in writing information about the data stored about him. The request is to be sent to the following address: CU TRAVEL GmbH & Co. KG, Nebendahlstraße 16, 22041 Hamburg, Germany. Should the stored data be incorrect, a correction can be requested in the same way.
6. Furthermore, the consent to the storage and processing of personal data can also be revoked subsequently in writing or by e-mail for the future. The revocation is to be addressed to: CU TRAVEL GmbH & Co. KG, Nebendahlstraße 16, 22041 Hamburg or by e-mail: [email protected]
7. Name and address of the controller: The controller within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 DSGVO and in accordance with other provisions applicable in the Member States of the EU with reference to data protection law is.
CU TRAVEL GmbH & Co. KG, Nebendahlstraße 16, 22041 Hamburg, Germany
Tel.: +49-(0)40-22 61 60 88-1
Fax: +49-(0)40-22 61 60 88-9
E-mail: [email protected]